Harman gold tile frame

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

tazz

Aug 17, 2013
western massachusetts
Hi all, I know this is a shot in the dark but you never know. I'm looking for the gold tile Frame for the newer p series harman specifically a P61A. The part number is 3-43-06729-4 . I've been checking everywhere and it seems the gold trim was discontinued some time ago. I've checked ebay and they have some listed but they are wrong, they're for the earlier p series stoves.

Thanks,
Dan

I called them earlier today and had them physically check and they don't have it. They just haven't updated there website yet. Thanks though . This is the reason I'm checking here, seems no one has them anymore.

Unfortunately as far as I know that one is for the earlier model stoves, without the inserted area. These are for the P61-2 and such the ones with the flat ash door

Thanks Bob, the only problem is that it's not the gold one I'm looking for, there's plenty of the stainless ones though.