Harman P38 w/3 Knob Board

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

gfreek

Minister of Fire
Nov 5, 2010
WNYS
I installed the upgraded 3 knob board to replace the 2 knob and was wondering if there is a back side circuit board adjustment for when it goes into idle mode in room temp mode. I'd like to turn it up a little..

There should be a small potentiomete on the board,but this only sets the combustion blower speed,in low burn.However,it may give you what you want.

Thanks. Next warm spell I'll look at it. The old board did have an adjustment, looking on line at pics of the new board I think it's programmed into the board, as I see no adjustment.. I"d like to idle it a little higher as I tend to get blue-ish smoke at times..

Also I may try another ESP, just to see. I should of installed this sooner as I've had it as a backup. Less messing with controls, more constant temps..

Reactions: Mt Bob