Harman PB 105 troubleshooting questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

brianchat

Feb 4, 2022
canada
My Boiler is 7 yrs old, I clean every week and burn about 200 bags of pellets per year. The problem began when it would start on auto ignition, the ignitor would stay on and feed pellets so that they overflowed the burn cup. When I would reset by cycling power the status light blinks once (1). I read that one blink is a board error and should be replaced. I replaced the board and the burnt ignitor (measured open) with new units. My new ignitor ran about 1/2 hr total (compressor works fine) and now measures open. So now I tried to start in manual as per book. Book says pellets won't feed till ESP reaches 170F but the water is getting heated slowly and the ohms of red wired ESP is 1100 ohms. There is no blinking lights on reset. Dip switches are set same as old board which are (1=on, 0=off): 01101010. I seem to be running out of options but I am leaning towards changing the ESP sensor. Unless someone can point me in the right direction ?