hearthstone Heriatge

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg Finally got to install one. Ya know, everybody yammers on about this stove or that stove being the best. I will put it out there...Hearthstone may have the best built quality I have ever seen. At $3999 and available directly from Hearthstone, I would seriously consider it. The shell is all Hearthstone build and the guts is all Rika (austroflamme). Very impressed. Very very impressed.

View attachment 117917 Finally got to install one. Ya know, everybody yammers on about this stove or that stove being the best. I will put it out there...Hearthstone may have the best built quality I have ever seen. At $3999 and available directly from Hearthstone, I would seriously consider it. The shell is all Hearthstone build and the guts is all Rika (austroflamme). Very impressed. Very very impressed.

Are you selling these now? Or are you the closest dealer to the customer and they gave you the install? Or did the customer buy direct from web and find you?

I believe you mentioned getting in touch with Hearthstone and maybe working something out. And in that thread you descibed how they tend to operate.

Anyway...seems like a nice stove but plunking down 4k without seeing one in person seems foolish to me, hopefully they do find their way into dealerships

Friend got a wood burning version and the build is very good. I had a chance to buy a wood version for next to nothing. Love the soft radiant heat of soap stone. To bad the minimum burn rate is 15k.

Nice stove ..

Is there an OAK on it or does it get warm drafty air from the baseboard heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.