Hearthstone Heritage

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

duramaxman05

Minister of Fire
Aug 17, 2014
Perryville, Mo
Anyone know what a used heathstone heritage is worth? It is in excellent shape. I am thinking of putting ours up for sale just for a little extra room in the house. Still not sure what I want to do.

Not sure of the age, but typically later models stoves will sell for $1,000-$1,500. It's late in the year now, so I would say closer to $1K if you really want to move it.

It was put in the house in early 08 and we bought the house in October of 08. Just getting ideas. If it isn't worth much, we will just keep it.

I bought mine in 04 for about $1800, but I know the prices have jumped up over the last 10 years. I recently saw them going for $2600 new. Probably around $1500 would get it out of your house quick.

If yours is perfect and the current model it is worth 50% of the new price from your local dealer.

Status
Not open for further replies.