Hearthstone Mansfield heating the house and friend.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubela

Sep 21, 2008
KoP PA
www.prussianmotors.com
Love this stove.

Attachments

• MansfieldAndHoney.JPG
    MansfieldAndHoney.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 640
Looks warm. That dog's ears make him look meaner than if he had floppy ones.

See how dark your stones are? Mine are the same with more swirl and less blotch.The new ones are much lighter and almost sky blue. I wonder if people know to expect them to darken with age and heat.

I have a lousy cat that will cozy up to the hearth but not quite as close as your pooch.

Yeah, floppy ears would fit her much better. We picked her up from animal control in the Bronx. She was wondering the streets. Someone probably wanted her as a tough/fighting dog but she wasn't cut out for it. All she wants is love and attention.. and a spot next the the Mansfield apparently.

My stove could have been pink for all I care at this point. It works like a champ... but it also happens to be just what I was looking for in color.

Status
Not open for further replies.