Help Appreciated! :) PelPro 130

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

BrittanyH

Dec 30, 2020
Baltimore, MD
Hello All,
I have a Pel Pro 130 stove that was recently purchased in November 2020 and professionally installed December 2020. I clean the ash pan on a daily basis and have have done a heavier clean behind the baffles. Here’s my issue, when I start the stove everything is fine until the convention fan turns on. When this fan turns on, the fire in the pellet stove gets blown to the side and the glass gets black immediately. It appears as though the fire leans heavily to the side of where the exhaust blower is located and it sometimes the fire is blown right on the glass creating the black soot. I have adjusted the trim in increments from -4 to 1. Nothing seems to help. I have taken a video of what’s going on. Help is greatly appreciated since this pellet stove is my primary source of heat. Thank you in advance

Attachments

• IMG_3259.MOV
    17.3 MB
The stove should be under warranty, which means this is a problem for the dealer or installer to resolve.