Help Duravent versis New Duravent Pro

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jtakeman

Minister of Fire
Dec 30, 2008
Northwestern CT.
www.facebook.com
Hi Again,

I am trying to straighten out my vent pipe on the Omega I just got. I am trying to find Duravent Cornvent part number 33006. I can't locate it anywhere.

Will the newer Pellet vent Pro pieces work with the older Pellet vent and Cornvent pipes??? New number is 3PVP-06

I can't afford to buy the whole dang system again. This system was bought new a few years ago. Now Duravent seems to be phasing out the Pellet Vent and Corn Vent lines.

I also want to change my cap to the newer one 3PVP-HRC. Will that fit the older pipe???

Thanks for any info you can provide.
Jay

The new pellet vent pro pipe should still mate up to your existing venting, and if not, I believe there are adapters available.

Dr_Drum said:
Call or email the northeast sales rep.
845-783-6069
[email protected]

I just emailed them.

Hope I get an answer soon. I need to have this done before the fire marshel comes to inspect it. right now the pipe is too close to the back of the stove for my liking. I like the newer caps better, So I want to change that. I didn't see any adapters for the old to new in there catalog.

Thanks for the tip.
jay

FYI here is the reply from Duravent

You can go from the corn vent to Pellet Vent Pro. so it is OK to use 3PVP-06.

Howard Berman | North East Regional Sales Manager
Simpson Dura-Vent Co., Inc. | 800.835.4429 x7075 | fax 845.783.1042
direct 914.443.7353 | [email protected] | www.duravent.com

jay

Status
Not open for further replies.