Help identify 2 stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

NotSure

Aug 20, 2017
NH
Hello, new to the forum and hoping for some help.

I just purchased a house that has 2 pellet stoves. I plan to use them for heat source here in NH and am trying to get a sense of what to expect from these stoves but unsure of the brand/model. Is anyone able to identify so that I can do some research on them?

I have not moved in yet so these are the only pictures I have.

Appreciate the help!

Last edited:
Nice stoves! Looks like you have a Quadrafire Contour (built in pie warmer). This is no longer made but similar to a Santa Fe. Bottom pic looks like a Harman P68 which really cranks heat if needed. Previous home owner had goid tastes in stoves.

Nice stoves! Looks like you have a Quadrafire Contour (built in pie warmer). This is no longer made but similar to a Santa Fe. Bottom pic looks like a Harman P68 which really cranks heat if needed. Previous home owner had goid tastes in stoves.
Those seem to be them. Thank you that is really helpful.

Good taste indeed. You will be warm this winter

That Harman will do you good. Don't know about the other stove - but a built-in pie warmer sounds great to me!

Reactions: NotSure
Could be a p61 or p68, about 4k BTU difference. I have the 61 and it is a damn fine stove, the igniter is going on 5 years.

The little Contour looks like it could use a real good cleaning. Nice simple to operate and clean but not as easy as the Harman. These two stoves with a bit of attention now before heating season will keep you warm without much issues.