Help me now!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2013
Ontario Canada
I seem to be loving this spring to much! I have been on a shopping spree and look at all the great gear I acquired lol! I may be addicted to buying power equipment! I already have a power tool addiction! New fiskars x27 today and also stopped in to buy a new whipper and walked out with a stihl fs90r gonna be sweet as it can do
Much more than your plane Jane whipper! image.jpg

Reactions: Thistle and zap
You'll soon be broke, or have every piece of equipment. Then it'll be time to go out and bust some wood. ==c

Reactions: Thistle
Very nice arsenal.

I seem to be loving this spring to much! I have been on a shopping spree and look at all the great gear I acquired lol! I may be addicted to buying power equipment! I already have a power tool addiction! New fiskars x27 today and also stopped in to buy a new whipper and walked out with a stihl fs90r gonna be sweet as it can do
Much more than your plane Jane whipper!View attachment 101808
I have a FS110R and you are going to like that 90 quite a bit. The 4-Mix is a great trimmer engine plus the sound is pretty cool too. As far as addictions to this stuff goes, I have no idea what you're talking about. ::P

521347_399581213449513_140121416_n.jpg

Reactions: Beer Belly
Status
Not open for further replies.