HELP! My PDV25 Englander Pellet Stove has my house pushing 90° on 35° days!

Jmshuhart Posted By Jmshuhart, Mar 5, 2019 at 8:14 PM

1. Jmshuhart

Jmshuhart
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Mar 5, 2019
    Loc:
    Upstate NY
    I spoke to their customer service. I have a month left to make a return. But they told me to just order a new one &return the old one. I noticed the price has dropped $15 since January, go figure! I think I will wait like u said... and just say its the new one i buy a few months from now that I'm returning.

Thank you everyone for all of your help on this. Its been a HOT coupke of months & I'm loving how comfortable my house is this morning lol

2. miteclipse

miteclipse
    Member 2.
    NULL

Mar 8, 2013
    Loc:
    Hughesville, MD
    More than likely, you will still receive the same 120v motor as another replacement. Searching by 4515ui-050 points back to the newer 120v you received. If you want the 115v, looks like you will need to contact merkle. This is what I have gathered from searching on the original model number.

3. Ssyko

Ssyko
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Nov 6, 2017
    Loc:
    Lorraine NY
    Honestly any pdvc/pdv i have worked on i find it best to buy the auger motors as a pair. change both save the good for spare and move on with life. pellet \head had a deal last winter for 2 motors for 65 bucks. as long as both motors are the same i've never had an issue dialing it in.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    bob bare likes this.
  4. bob bare

bob bare
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 31, 2013
    Loc:
    park county montana
    I stand corrected,thanks for your experience.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Ssyko likes this.
  5. Rneal55555

Rneal55555
    Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 29, 2014
    Loc:
    Milton, NH
    Did you get this solved I experienced much the same this past winter and wonder how it all turned out.