Help on Glo-King P-100

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

longrange2

Hearth Supporter
Feb 4, 2007
I need to find some replacement parts for my Glo-KIng P100. I need a 1 rpm auger motor (can I use a motor from another brand?) and also the control ciruict boards. Anyone have a broken P100 sitting around I could buy some parts from? The auger motor was sounding a little funny the other night and when I got up the next morning the stove was barely buring and had used hardly any pellets. The auger is not jammed and with the motor removed the auger turns freely. When I use the manual feed control the auger motor is not turning. Thanks, Ken

Well If you know the ratio of the gearmotor I would check at grainger they have a bunch that are similar to those in pellet stoves. Englander has a 1 RPM gearmotor maybe this would work.
As far as rotation it usually doesn't matter as you can flip the stator over and it will turn in the opposite direction.
As far as other parts like control boards..... I can't help you there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.