help with hook up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

terry205

Dec 20, 2014
verbena al
;?I just got my new LOPI REVERE insert i am having trouble knowing how to connect the liner pipe to the heater it looks like the bypass damper is in the way . if someone can tell me or even better send pic . maybe i am missing something.

After looking at some pic i see the pipe on top of the insert is helt on with angle brackets. I will ask what is the best sealer to use at the joints.

As already mentioned, if you can show us a picture of what your situation is we will be much better able to assist you.

I am trying to learn how to post pic. At 60 i an trying to learn about how to do these things . My granddaughter is going to show me how. But i do know how to bild a mean railroad track.

Status
Not open for further replies.