Help with zero clearance fireplace.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhaj213

Sep 29, 2013
I am looking into installing a zc fp in my home. I don't have a set price, I'm looking for the best stove for a reasonable price. I want to put it in the back wall of my home in my living room. My house is very open, should I still get something that can be routed into my hvac system? Also, how is the install? I am fairly handy, and from what I can tell, they are framed out with studs and covered with veneer stone. Would it be a mistake to install it myself?

Here is my floor plan, and a picture of the look I'm going for. Obviously it will be an insert, and I would like to make the insert to fit my tv.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.