HF Back Saver

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I mounted this HF truck bed crane to preserve my old back.

P1010470.JPG

After hand pumping it for a couple of seasons, I started thinking about a better way. Then I came across the old Meyer T5 snowplow pump that came with the truck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great choice in a truck,that era is one of my favorites.
I have about a dozen stashed away for the future.

Reactions: Jazzberry
Great choice in a truck,that era is one of my favorites.
I have about a dozen stashed away for the future.

My favorite also. Ive had several 67 to 72 pickups. My son just sold the 72 stepside I gave him when he turned 16. He's 41 or 42 now.

You're not sure how old your son is?
Easy Jan, I sometimes forget my age when asked, the answer usually goes something like "you know.. around 32/33 oh crap 34 now"

Easy Jan, I sometimes forget my age when asked, the answer usually goes something like "you know.. around 32/33 oh crap 34 now"
I usually pick an age that i am for the year depending on how i feel.
This year 36 felt about right.The wife left two months ago,
I have an awesome friends with benefits thing going,since she left! Her decision to leave after 22 years of marriage and 16 years of trying to get her to deal with her demons.Just having her decide to pull out dropped my age by 15 years.
I wish her all the best,i tried everything that i could think of to help her.Not having that drama at home anymore was like getting reborn.Plus the awesome FWB dropped a few more years.

I usually pick an age that i am for the year depending on how i feel.
This year 36 felt about right.The wife left two months ago,
I have an awesome friends with benefits thing going,since she left! Her decision to leave after 22 years of marriage and 16 years of trying to get her to deal with her demons.Just having her decide to pull out dropped my age by 15 years.
I wish her all the best,i tried everything that i could think of to help her.Not having that drama at home anymore was like getting reborn.Plus the awesome FWB dropped a few more years.

Sounds like you hit the lottery.

Women can either bring great things to your life or make you miserable. Keep the ones around that add to your life and run the rest of them off.

Life is too short to be around miserable people.

Yes a good Lady should make her man hard,not his life!

For relationship discussions may I suggest the ann lander's website a few doors down...

But that powered hydraulic lift....now that's cool.:cool:

Reactions: johneh