HI300 online and burning

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gilmil

Hearth Supporter
Dec 1, 2010
Central CT
Hampton HI300 was installed on Tuesday morning by fireside supply from Hebron CT. The guys worked really hard to fit the insulated 5.5" liner down the 1929 8*12 29' flue with misaligned tiles :). They succeeded and had to take a few fire brinks out of the fireplace to get the insert to fit flush with the fireplace. Inspector came today and signed off on it. I burned a couple small break in fires on Tuesday and we're burning a few splits at a time tonight. This thing is great, really heats up the whole front part of the house. Now to get a couple thermometers so I can make sure I'm not burning too hot!

-Gil
Chewing through the seasoned maple in CT

No pics??? Then it didn't happen.

To pacify the masses :)

Attachments

• DSCN1497.jpg
    DSCN1497.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 151
Status
Not open for further replies.