Home Cheapo (Depot) Wood Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys , ready for a chuckle??
the largest amount of replacements we have shipped out for the ceramic fibreboards in our 30 nc and 13 nc series stoves are (get this)" i took it out and threw it away, thought it was packing material" prompting us to put a copy of DONT REMOVE THIS!!!!!!! sheets in the manual and loose in the stove, as for durability, they are holding up quite nicely, have had very very few problems resulting in replacements from normal operation. most of them resulting from burning somthing they shouldnt have , and one i rememeber who didnt have a cap on his chimney and they got rained on pretty bad. guy put cap on and has not had problems since to my knowledge.

mike esw

My Country Stoves uses a flexible ceramic blanket that sits on top of the fire bricks that are on top of a stainless baffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.