New England (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) Home Depot, Concord NH

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SininStyle

Burning Hunk
Mar 8, 2013
Piles of Blazers with a few scattered Firesides, $239/ton. Have had pellets all last week and said they have a few more trucks coming.

Not sure about a shortage but I hope these Blazers are as good as everyone says, now have 5 ton in the barn.

Reactions: ttdberg
Thanks for the head's up

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 254
Reactions: Peterfield
Douglas Fir pellets for $239/ton in New England. Gotta love that.

Manchester HD has Blazers too. $4.98/bag. Picked up 10 bags yesterday to add to my stash...may go back for more soon.

Manchester HD has Blazers too. $4.98/bag. Picked up 10 bags yesterday to add to my stash...may go back for more soon.
For the NH folks, any idea if HD in Manchester or Concord still have Blazers in stock...I would imagine they would outsell Fireside Ultras

Piles of Blazers with a few scattered Firesides, $239/ton. Have had pellets all last week and said they have a few more trucks coming.

Not sure about a shortage but I hope these Blazers are as good as everyone says, now have 5 ton in the barn.
They are awesome !! Douglas fir very little ash !!!

Was in Plaistow HD Saturday, no pellets...said to come back during the week or call garden center about delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.