Home Depot-Newburgh NY ........they have pellets.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imacman

Just stopped by there today to see if they had any pellets left, and was surprised to see 17 Tons of Green Supreme (NEWP), and 32 tons of Stove Chow.

$209/ton

Get 'em while they're still there.

I've been hoping we got some Stove Chow out this way. No luck....

Y'all better get'em while the gettin's good!!! OMV might be lurkin in that area?? Nah, prob not. He wouldn't pay $209!! ;-P

oldmountvernon said:
DexterDay said:

Y'all better get'em while the gettin's good!!! OMV might be lurkin in that area?? Nah, prob not. He wouldn't pay $209!! ;-P

almost there, once they hit $198 with 10% coupon then worry :)

:lol:

OMV-dex-me and pete on our next pellet heist! Bear is in the back! He's a little camera shy!! ;-) Or pete's driving made him sea sick?? (IDR-CRS)

:cheese:

Smoke couldn't make it! He's on vaca with the wifey!!

Attachments

• Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 393
Notice how pete and I keep our heads and arms inside the vehicle! OMV and dex seem to be having way to much fun! kids!! OMV you'd better duck!

j-takeman said:
imacman said:
:lol: ROAD TRIP!!!

Yep and were way over due! ;-)

Agreed. Honestly think that we Pellet people should take a Tour of England Stove Works.

The Hearth Room gets together at Woodstock Stoves and takes a Tour. They released the new Progress Hybrid Stove this Winter. Its a Catalyst / Secondary Burn stove.

Well Englander is coming out with there new stove this year (Beer Can as Mike Holton called it). If we had enough notice. We could schedule vacation????

https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/92078/P22/#1133064

I would be in.... They posted a thread to let people know in the Hearth Room. It has been talked about here......?? Just a thought.

A couple of things you need to know guys.

1. There is no way that anyone's driving would make me sick.

2. I could not have farted as the vehicle is still around and you are all alive.

DexterDay said:
j-takeman said:
imacman said:
:lol: ROAD TRIP!!!

Yep and were way over due! ;-)

Agreed. Honestly think that we Pellet people should take a Tour of England Stove Works.

The Hearth Room gets together at Woodstock Stoves and takes a Tour. They released the new Progress Hybrid Stove this Winter. Its a Catalyst / Secondary Burn stove.

Well Englander is coming out with there new stove this year (Beer Can as Mike Holton called it). If we had enough notice. We could schedule vacation????

https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/92078/P22/#1133064

I would be in.... They posted a thread to let people know in the Hearth Room. It has been talked about here......?? Just a thought.

ESW is in Virgina, Correct? Prolly not gonna happen for me. But I would love too! That or a mill trip would be sweat!! ;-)

jtakeman said:
ESW is in Virgina, Correct? Prolly not gonna happen for me. But I would love too! That or a mill trip would be sweat!! ;-)

ESW is an 480 mile, 8 hour trip from me (plus rest stops/refreshments/eats) :gulp:

nayslayer said:
was there today, only 4 tons of the chow left.
They sold 28 tons in 2 days???? You counted all the tons sitting outside at the end of the garden center?

oldmountvernon said:
DexterDay said:

almost there, once they hit $198 with 10% coupon then worry :)

Where do you guys find these 10% coupons????????????????????

oldmountvernon said:
post office ask for an address change package

The post office "moving kit" coupons are for Lowes only, and they may fight you about using them on pellets. If so, go see the manager.

jtakeman said:
OMV-dex-me and pete on our next pellet heist! Bear is in the back! He's a little camera shy!! ;-) Or pete's driving made him sea sick?? (IDR-CRS)

:cheese:

Smoke couldn't make it! He's on vaca with the wifey!!

Your vacation is over, cause I'm back.

Can't fit much tonnage in your fartmobile.

I'll bring the dump a roo. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.