HOW MANY CORDS HAVE YOU BURNED SO FAR THIS YEAR

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 cords started oct.

1 and a half cords of poplar and assorted junk sized wood for the shoulder season. Been going 24/7 since mid November, now I'm into 2 year old oak and mulberry ( 2 cords combined ) this should bring me to mid March for final shoulder and remainder of poplar & maple. That would leave me 1 cord of poplar & 3 cords of oak for 2010 & 2011. Time for stepping up on the scrounging. Last few years I have been 2 years ahead, and I'd like to keep it that way. Cheers.

Just over 1/2 cord since early October so far, but I burn evenings and weekends on colder days.

Probably about a cord of ash, oak and locust. My house has great southern exposure and barely needs the insert on as long as the sun is up.

Little more than 1/2 cord since Nov.

About a cord since mid Oct......

2 1/5 TO 3, depending on how much is in my porch stacks. dont really feel like measuring. all pine variety.

2-3 since early October but hard to say since most of it was cut off chunks.

About 1.5 cords since beginning of November. A few fires in Oct. in the evenings.

Just a hair over 1 cord. Started out burning Boxelder and Elm in Oct/Nov and now I'm into the good stuff Black Locust.

I have burned 1-1.5 cord since September...

1ish. slow to start the season, then pretty hard in the first part of december. i probably will be less than midway through the stack on that midway date we talked about in some other thread (was that jan 22?)

Just finishing up my first cord here. Been burning since Late Oct. and have used about $10 worth of NG :)

Burned about 1 cord so far since October. The heat hasn't come on once since I've been burning steady throughout December.

About 1.75 cords of ash since mid-September (new stove). 159 gallons of propane (mostly domestic hot water) since late April.

Since Oct., about a cord of Poplar (used until it got fairly cold), and half of Hickory with some Cherry.

Status
Not open for further replies.