How much are used Lopi Revere's going for?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

myaliboop

Apr 20, 2017
Pullman, WA
I unfortunately need to sell my used Lopi Revere wood burning fireplace insert and a friend said they are interested in buying it from me, but I'm not sure how much to ask for it. It was purchased sometime in the early 2000's, but I can't remember the exact year. Anybody have any advice? Any advice about how much these are going for used is appreciated. I want to get a fair price for it. It's in good shape with a blower, but no pipe for the chimney. It's been used about twice in the last 9 years, before that it was used quite a bit in the winter.

Thanks!
IMG_20170420_143011389.jpg IMG_20170420_143026657.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
$15-1,700 for good condition, blower and brass door.

I'd look for broken or warped pieces, rust, and discoloration. Anything that could indicate that the stove has been abused.

Inserts are a very hard sell. I'd say you'll need to be in the $1K range if you really want to sell it. I paid that for my freedom way out here in Indiana. It was only a few years old and in great condition. There's a big difference in having something for sale and actually selling it...

From what I can see the stove looks to be in very nice shape. Clean the glass with a damp paper towel dipped in the ash.