How not to load a truck

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
!!!:eek:;lol Wow.

Just how hard do you have to drop something into a stationary truck to pop a hub cap off....;lol;lol;lol

Just how hard do you have to drop something into a stationary truck to pop a hub cap off....;lol;lol;lol

About that hard!

Reactions: Jags and Jeffm1
Great video. I wonder how much he thought that stump weighed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We all know a "Richard"

All the "Richards" I've known insist an being called "Dick". I bet this one is no exception but his wife just can't bring herself to calling him that!

Wow!

I figured there's be something good based on the title, but that was far more...um...ambitious...than I imagined.

All the "Richards" I've known insist an being called "Dick". I bet this one is no exception but his wife just can't bring herself to calling him that!

True story.

My last name is Johnson

My Uncle's name is Richard . . . his good friends all call him Dick.

It gets better . . .

My dad's name is William . . . most everyone calls him Willie.

Yup . . . Uncle's name is Dick Johnson, Father's name is Willie Johnson.

My mother is not the smartest person, but I'm rather thankful that she did not name me after my father (well I am . . . but it's in the middle name) . . . otherwise I would most likely be known as "Little Willie" Johnson.

Have painters here as I write. Father (81yo), son (who I went to school with) and his son all named Richard.

We have an old dick. A big Dick and a little Dick.