How to increase height?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

anonymous1977

Mar 3, 2021
NJ
I will be installing a gas firestove in a corner but would like it to be mounted on something so that the glass can be seen from multiple sides. The gas line will come out of the floor. What should I do to give the lift to the stove?

I am also being told by the guy who came today not to buy Lopi but buy majestic as it has better dealer support and easier to find service professionals if things go wrong. Any thoughts?

I will be installing a gas firestove in a corner but would like it to be mounted on something so that the glass can be seen from multiple sides. The gas line will come out of the floor. What should I do to give the lift to the stove?

Build a box out of framing lumber to whatever height you want, & cap it with a piece of plywood, or concrete board. Add tile, stone or some other finish surface.