Hud-Son HW3-16 Firewood Splitter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Bad LP

Minister of Fire
Nov 28, 2014
Northern Maine
I am just sharing an email I got from Hud-Son as I've done business with them in the past.

The above mentioned splitter is on sale now for 3995.00. Includes all optional features like splitting tray, log cradle and 4 way wedge. 13HP, 10 second cycle time, 12" tall 2 way wedge, 24" wide 4 way. Works with most conveyors.

I realize that its more than some people are willing to spend but one never knows.

Yeah four grand for a splitter, for someone who sells wood that’d probably be doable. if I did I’d get the splitter made here in Wisconsin but I can’t recall the name right Now. They have the adjustable 4 way wedge. oh yeah, Wolfe Ridge splitters.