I Hate This Ham Sandwich

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pen said:
Waterbug said:
A ham samdwich on Friday in Lent. Tsk Tsk No wonder it doesn't taste good. :)

My calender says Lent starts Wed the 22nd. Bring on the ham!

Had my ham and cheese in some chicken tonight. Much better than the sandwich form!

pen
My bad !! The local bakery was selling Paczki last Tuesday and I just assumed that it was Fat Tuesday. Guess I'll have to buy some more on the 21st. :)

Makes me jealous. Can't have ham if I want to put my shoes on (too much salt).

fossil said:
vinny11950 said:
To the moderators:

Sorry, could not help myself.

Fair enough...just give me one good reason I shouldn't flush this thread down the digital toilet... Rick

It wouldn't be Kosher.

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:
[ give me one good reason I shouldn't flush this thread down the digital toilet... Rick

It wouldn't be Kosher.[/quote]

Nice. Now it can be shut down.

MMM Ham, salami, bacon, lettuce, cheese of all kinds tomatoes onions peppers yellow and green mmmmmmmmmmmmm Need I say more!!!! Yes Beer! lol

Pete

fossil said:
Fair enough...just give me one good reason I shouldn't flush this thread down the digital toilet... Rick

It wouldn't be Kosher.

My nominee for Rimshot of the Week Award

HAPPY FREAKING FRIDAY, EVERYONE!!! Gad, but I'm happy to see this one roll around. :)

snowleopard said:
fossil said:

It wouldn't be Kosher.

My nominee for Rimshot of the Week Award

HAPPY FREAKING FRIDAY, EVERYONE!!! Gad, but I'm happy to see this one roll around. :)

Fri's & Sat's are usually awesome around here :)

j-takeman said:
I love ham samiches! Add some turkey and I'm in heaven!

Vinny bored today?

J, actually I was very busy at work today, so it was good to post on the Man's dime.

Anyway, OSHA guarantees me Hearth.com time... I think.

[/quote]Anyway, OSHA guarantees me Hearth.com time... I think.[/quote]

HAHA i have to remember that one :lol:

Pete

John97 said:
I'm hungry...

Chicken cheesesteak w/ extra provolone, hold the onions.

Need a cold Heineken to wash it down...

what is a chicken cheesesteak??? if its a cheessteak with chicken added...I'm all over that like white on rice, but if its chicken sans steak, is it a cheesesteak at all? inquiring minds want to know. The fate of the world hangs in the balance.....

Delta-T said:
John97 said:
I'm hungry...

what is a chicken cheesesteak??? if its a cheessteak with chicken added...I'm all over that like white on rice, but if its chicken sans steak, is it a cheesesteak at all? inquiring minds want to know. The fate of the world hangs in the balance.....

Is that like turkey bacon??????? Or warm ice???? Can't see it happenin' here.

Delta-T said:
John97 said:
I'm hungry...

Is chicken fried streak, steak that is fried by a chicken ? If a steak is chopped up, is it still steak ?

Status
Not open for further replies.