I Have An Unsuspecting Slug Snoozing On A Piece Of Firewood ..

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danno77 said:
This is me partaking of "free range escargot", otherwise referred to as "chewy-salty-peppery", on a 5 day hike in the GSMNP...
05d625c4.jpg

Tastes like chicken? ;) :)

firefighterjake said:
Danno77 said:
This is me partaking of "free range escargot", otherwise referred to as "chewy-salty-peppery", on a 5 day hike in the GSMNP...
Tastes like chicken? ;) :)
Pretty much devoid of taste, so we added salt and pepper, hence the name!!!

Danno, I got 1 word for ya ....Y U C K *shudders*

Disgusting WC, I agree. And so hard to scrub off >:-(

Silly stuff that makes your day a little better is a good thing, Jags !!

Doing The Dixie Eyed Hustle said:

I wood agree.

BrotherBart said:
Battenkiller said:
OK... Open a can of Natty Light. Pour most of it on the ground. Leave an inch on the bottom and put it out by your wood pile (or garden). Next morning, go out to get the can. It will have an inch of Natty light in it, but nothing else.

Damn... even slugs won't touch the stuff. ;-P

>:-(

There, there, BB. It's ok.

*I just saw this*

Jags said:

I wood agree.

I figured a few wood.

BrotherBart said:
Battenkiller said:
OK... Open a can of Natty Light. Pour most of it on the ground. Leave an inch on the bottom and put it out by your wood pile (or garden). Next morning, go out to get the can. It will have an inch of Natty light in it, but nothing else.

*I just saw this*

It's OK. I brought home some of that Yuengling everybody was talking about a few days ago. After one I am having to apply a little application of Glenfiddich to get the taste of that crap out of my mouth. :eek:hh:

BrotherBart said:
BrotherBart said:
Battenkiller said:

*I just saw this*

It's OK. I brought home some of that Yuengling everybody was talking about a few days ago. After one I am having to apply a little application of Glenfiddich to get the taste of that crap out of my mouth. :eek:hh:

Could be an interesting evening
devil-smiley-024.gif

We used Pabst this summer in our beds. Appears to work fairly well. But then again so did some O'Douls that we have had here forever and no one would touch it.

Ah yes. PBR. It was twenty cents a can at the NCO club in the RVN. Dollar eighty a case at the PX in Cam Rahn Bay. Near the end of the month...

My favorite was Carling Black Label. Not to drink. But the crap was everywhere. Rusting in piles of pallets. Everywhere. After I got home I read about a general getting busted for taking kickbacks from Carling.

BeGreen said:
We used Pabst this summer in our beds. Appears to work fairly well. But then again so did some O'Douls that we have had here forever and no one would touch it.

On the third reading, I figured out he meant garden beds . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.