I miss my stove!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

briansol

Minister of Fire
Jan 18, 2009
central ct
It's been a littly chilly the past couple nights (upper 50s) and I must say, I miss walking in the front door of the house and being greeted to a nice hot flame of warm air from the stove lighting the living room up.

soon... very soon... you will be back on :D

Bring on the 2011-12 burning season.

:) Same here, we have five ton but still want summer to hang around for a bit.

briansol said:
....Bring on the 2011-12 burning season.

You are being tempted by the dark side.....be careful what you wish for :-/

Remember, that what comes with pellet season comes
Shoveling
Wearing heavy clothing outside
Shoveling
Scraping windshields
Shoveling
Slipping on the ice
Shoveling
Dark at 4 pm
And yes, more shoveling!
But yes you get to sit by the stove in your boxer shorts!!! hum, I can wait......... :sick:

I LOVE fall and winter. I love snow. I snowblow half the neighborhood's sidewalks/etc. I'm 'that guy' who's out in the storm :D
I hate racking, but i have a backpack leaf blower and no acorn trees in my yard, so i just put ion the ipod and my big ear muff headphones (the leaf blower is deafening loud) and listen to musid for 2-3 hours once a week in the yard. I love music.

I also love my winter clothes more than my summer clothes. :p

I could never live in a place that was hot all the time. Spring sucks (rain) and summer is a nice change of pace, but most of the time i'm waiting for fall to come back in.

Ahh, the beauty of having 4 seasons.

The dark at 4pm thing does suck... i agree.

I'm not giving up my shorts just yet....

Don't get me wrong, I love fall! Its the best time of year and usually the best fishing too! But what gets me is what comes after fall! Fall could last till spring for all I care. I say we skip winter this year. Just a little white stuff for the holidays and right back to fall. :) :) :)

j-takeman said:
Don't get me wrong, I love fall! Its the best time of year and usually the best fishing too! But what gets me is what comes after fall! Fall could last till spring for all I care. I say we skip winter this year.

x2 !!

75-80 deg days and 45 deg nights sounds just fine to me.

Hello

Yes, Nice to take a walk on Hampton Beach and put feet in Warm Water!!! See pics below!

Attachments

• IMG01192-20110820-2031sc.jpg
    IMG01192-20110820-2031sc.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG01182-20110820-2002sc.jpg
    IMG01182-20110820-2002sc.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 192
briansol said:
I could never live in a place that was hot all the time. Spring sucks (rain) and summer is a nice change of pace, but most of the time i'm waiting for fall to come back in.

Ahh, the beauty of having 4 seasons.

That sounds like me too. Fall is my favorite season. It usually seems way too short. Another good thing about fall and winter is no bugs, spiders, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.