I picked up a like new ms361 for $250 bucks!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

burntime

Aug 18, 2006
C'mon hunting season!
I could not be happier. I sold of the Makita 6401 and picked this one up. It has only dropped 3 or 4 small trees. Not sure how small but there are not even marks on the bar. Guy could not find the tool but I have a case. I will just move one of my super farm bosses along and it can go in that stable :lol: I had an apple tree stump that I left tall when I was using the ms200T and that MS361 is just crazy on it! My 290 super rocks but the MS361 is whole new level! Now I will have the super farm boss and the MS361. Gotta love stihl quality!

I will bite what size bar and what part of the country you from that sounds hot?

18inch bar. Guy had a small landscape business and could not make a go of it. He had a 026, 029, and the 361. The first 2 were in good shape but the 361 was like new. He said it was just too big that he never needed it. I think he was scared of it :lol:

Thats a very strong buy..........wow congrats on that one...

Now I just need to work it for a day!

Welcome to the club. Your pin and super decoder ring will be in the mail in less than two weeks.

Ya got a heck of a saw in your hands. Respect it. That 18" bar (which is the same as I run) with a sharp, full chisel chain is gonna cut faster than you are used to. Run it like you mean it and treat it like you are holding on to a pissed off badger that wants to bite you.

Status
Not open for further replies.