I think I have........

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herdbull

Hearth Supporter
Dec 31, 2010
Wisconsin
big firebox envy - lol. I love the pics of the stoves with a load of wood in them running north to south. My firebox is pretty small and it would take forever to cut and split my wood into pieces small enough to run N to S. But it sure would cut down on the curly, stinky hairs on my hand and wrist and the black burnt-in shapes on my hands - lol.

I will spend more $$$ on my next stove, that's for sure. I can see replacing the 244 stove in the basement with my napolean and getting a bigger insert upstairs. I think I'm hooked on this wood burning thing. Do you guys have any support groups set-up?

I love my little stove, but my next stove will be overkill.

p.s. Don't ask the enablers about a support group :lol:

herdbull said:
big firebox envy - But it sure would cut down on the curly, stinky hairs on my hand and wrist and the black burnt-in shapes on my hands - lol.

Hearth/Welders gloves would help cut down on the above.

herdbull said:
big firebox envy - lol. I love the pics of the stoves with a load of wood in them running north to south. My firebox is pretty small and it would take forever to cut and split my wood into pieces small enough to run N to S. But it sure would cut down on the curly, stinky hairs on my hand and wrist and the black burnt-in shapes on my hands - lol.

I will spend more $$$ on my next stove, that's for sure. I can see replacing the 244 stove in the basement with my napolean and getting a bigger insert upstairs. I think I'm hooked on this wood burning thing. Do you guys have any support groups set-up?

You are already enrolled in the support group. Didn't you know that? :)

This just has to be the largest single interest support group on the planet. That doesn't compare prescription prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.