I think the woodstove fairly came again.......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corie

Minister of Fire
Nov 18, 2005
Camp Hill, PA
My ups guy hates me!! hahaha

THe blower shown in the picture with the grates was a steal. THe guy said he took it apart to replace wires, couldn't figure out how to get it back together. Only cost 15 bucks, and it took me like an hour to rewire it and oil the bearings, etc. Now it runs perfect and pushes 75 cfm, which should be perfect for the stove. I have days off this week so I'm going to be taking the autocad drawings over to the fab shop so they can start making the last 5 parts I need.

Almost there!!

Attachments

• Steel.jpg
    Steel.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 733
And the grates and blower (one grate it missing, I left it out in the car!)

Attachments

• Grates and Blower.jpg
    Grates and Blower.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 651
So you are making progress on the Cori I From the grates it looks like a coal stove? Top laoder as well.
You know I have an extra Relolute Acclaim top and griddle if you needed them and 6" flue collar I also have an 8" oval Encore flue collar

Status
Not open for further replies.