iburncorn.com?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same will happen here too if and when the price of pellets increase significantly.

DSCN0373.JPG

I wouldn't say that.
I would say this forum was created by an individual with a business mind set (or common sense), meaning it wasn't created based on a SPECIFIC (or fringe) group of a SPECIFIC matter. Hearth.com covers ALL subjects of stove type heating. The pellets portion of the forum me cease if or when pellets cost an arm and a leg

case and point, a guy opens a shop that sales sunglasses.....after a few winters of no revenue but still has the same bills, he goes under.

meanwhile the guy down the street sales sunglasses and winter coats ! and he remains.

FWIW; I would guess there are as many or more "lurker's" than there are members, I lurked around here just reading for probably 2-3 years before I became a member and bought a pellet stove.

just my $ 0.02 !!

The same will happen here too if and when the price of pellets increase significantly.

Going on 19 years, my friend....and 35 in the business! Believe me, I've seen oil at 80 cents a gallon, pellets unavailable, corn sky-high and every other possible combo of pricing and public attitude. As long as someone somewhere is burning biomass or hearth appliances of some type, we hope to be there to help them!

Reactions: jlupi and Delta-T
The iburncorn.com dude posted this on Feb. 8 on Farcebook.

"Sorry the web site is down right now. Waiting for some new parts."

Status
Not open for further replies.