Ideal Steel Custom Designs

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JA600L

Minister of Fire
Nov 30, 2013
Lancaster Pennsylvania
Hey guys,
I was sitting out at the ocmd beach today and decided to get my designs finished up for my new stove. So I called Lorin and this is what they came up with for me. Anybody else customizing one? The andirons and top burner were already designed. Charcoal on charcoal will be the colors. Log Cabin Stove Set-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty cool, like the bear andirons and the log cabin but i just don't know if I like that industrial look of the rest of the stove.

I'm a mechanic with a man cave. It suits me perfect.

I love those stoves!

I am a steel stove junkie. But I just cannot imagine one of those things in this house. People used to give me grief about looks when I was the first one on hearth.com to buy a 30-NC . Now this thing? Sheesh.

I'm young. 27. It appeals to us young folks maybe. The technology and customer service is my reason to buy. This stove will be down in the basement anyway. If I got the Progress Hybrid it would be too nice to hide in the basement.

Reactions: BrotherBart
Different stokes for different folks. But the basement is a great place for it. ;lol

I like my stoves real simple, myself. But hey, if that's what you want, and they'll build it just that way for you, go for it! Rick

Reactions: n3pro
Well the nice thing is that all of that stuff comes off really easy. If I get it and really don't like it I can take it all off, spray paint it black, and be done with it.

FYI the colors in the picture are not quite the same as mine. It will be charcoal on charcoal.

Don't put lipstick on a pig, embrace the pig for what it is-------bacon! Or in this case,---- performance! ------ I'm really liking what I read about this stove. But I still want to know more about the new stove from England, the Madison.

I have a custom design,

whitetailed%20deer%20stove%20set2.jpg

Since our family room downstairs is where I hang my deer antlers and we have very outdoors decor with heavy wood furniture, this stove will fit right in.

Love the bear andirons and the log cabin too. Really liked the moose stove. We don't have bear or moose where I am at, so this was a good option for us.

Chris

Reactions: JA600L
Looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.