I'm sold on having a wood hauler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I, too, utilize a tractor for wood duties: An old Massey Ferguson 65 -- runs flawlessly. Those old tractors have a certain charm that's hard to describe, and they last and last and last. Why can't/don't they build automobiles that well?

IMG_20150816_123006.jpg

IMG_20150816_122939.jpg

Reactions: D8Chumley
A Kubota or New Holland are in my future in the next couple of years. Mainly for brush removal and driveway grading,,but I'm sure I'll end up hauling some logs.

The ATV gets that duty right now. The 700 Grizzly is a powerful engine and has a great transmission for moving heavy stuff.

I, too, utilize a tractor for wood duties: An old Massey Ferguson 65 -- runs flawlessly. Those old tractors have a certain charm that's hard to describe, and they last and last and last. Why can't/don't they build automobiles that well?
Beautiful tractor.

If you your car never exceeded 9 mph, it might last that long, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.