Info on 2001 napolean 1400

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Muddinmann67

Dec 5, 2016
Leavenworth
Hey everyone I recently bought a nearly new napolean 1400 stall legged stove and i was just trying to find some literature or any information anyone may have on it,
It's a big upgrade from the ol' potbelly I had.

Data plate says warnock Hersey so if anyone has any info please let me now.

20180823_185254.jpg 20180822_195551.jpg 20180823_070856.jpg 20180822_195618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do a google search for napolean 1400 manual.

Looks like a decent find. With a bit of steel wool and wire brushing, some fresh stove paint, it could look like new. Here's the manual

Attachments

• Napoleon_stoves.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 125
Looks like a decent find. With a bit of steel wool and wire brushing, some fresh stove paint, it could look like new. Here's the manual
Much appreciated bud, considering it's was hardly used and I gave 200 for it I'm a happy camper, go some rutland stove paint from my last restore ti slap some new paint on it.

I searched the interweb high and low and couldn't find the right model.
I dont know i got multiple results with the right manual with a simple google search.

Much appreciated bud, considering it's was hardly used and I gave 200 for it I'm a happy camper, go some rutland stove paint from my last restore ti slap some new paint on it.
Great deal you should be happy

Reactions: Muddinmann67
I believe that is the Napoleon Banff Series now.

Reactions: Muddinmann67
I dont know i got multiple results with the right manual with a simple google search.
Alot of the napolean products are relatively unchanged over the years, especially the 1400 models, but they have very minor differences, I came up with the same results you did but with very subtle changes.

The manual I supplied is from 2008. I don't remember any change between 2001 and 2008.