Insert 50-TNC13I - EPA Certified Non-Catalytic Wood Stove - 1,500 sq. ft.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little D.

Nov 30, 2010
Ma
Hi Folks,

I want to thank this forum for guiding me in the right direction.

Originally I posted about acquiring a small wood stove; the replies I received indicated I really should be looking for an insert. Now after I did some research I realized the replies were correct.

I have been looking at this model from Englander/TimbeRidge 50-TNC13I - EPA Certified Non-Catalytic Wood Stove - 1,500 sq. ft. Does anyone own one that can share an opinion? Has anyone dealt with the company for customer service or purchased other models?

I checked past threads and could only come up with one.

Anyways, thanks again,

Little D.

Lots of posts on Englander here. This is a good value medium-sized insert. They stand behind their products.

You should get many threads by searching on: Englander 13NC insert

We've had the Timber Ridge running for a few weeks now.

Great customer service (St Fred, patron Saint of Chimneys In Trouble ;-P ), the stove arrived quickly after being ordered, all in all we're happy, and the Dixette is toasty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.