Installed Fusion 24 insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Meadowbrook Burner

Dec 19, 2018
Pennsylvania
I purchased a Supreme Fusion 24 insert and pre-insulated flexible liner. A buddy came over and he, myself, and wife installed the liner. Then my wife and I finished the insert and connection part the next day.
I made a blockoff plate with the help of this forum, so I wanted to join up and say thanks and post the pics.
It's only been about 2-3 weeks and still learning about wood, the burns, and everything. So far we love it and it seams to be functioning well. I saw another post on here about the same insert - so now there's two...

thanks for all the good info !

Attachments

• D0FD0316-.jpg
    D0FD0316-.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 408
  • 60659F5D-.jpg
    60659F5D-.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 400
  • 4E0BC50B-.jpg
    4E0BC50B-.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 390
  • F2562EEC-.jpg
    F2562EEC-.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 402
  • C60328BD-.jpg
    C60328BD-.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 425
  • 287ED00E-.jpg
    287ED00E-.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 400
  • B05C8F54-.jpg
    B05C8F54-.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 422
  • 3758C9B3-.jpg
    3758C9B3-.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 417
  • DBA2B214-.jpg
    DBA2B214-.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 395
Forget the stove. Any chance your beverage is a Guinness;lol Mmmmmmm my fav! And with pizza. Ahhhhh. I gotta go to the store. Later.

Cool stove BTW. Fill us in of the performance. Enjoy.

Forget the stove. Any chance your beverage is a Guinness;lol Mmmmmmm my fav! And with pizza. Ahhhhh. I gotta go to the store. Later.

Cool stove BTW. Fill us in of the performance. Enjoy.

I do love a Guinness ... but this was an Russian Imperial Stout - 10.4% alc - pretty tasty and paired with a delicious white pizza ! With the fire burning, it was a very cozy setting. This insert has a built in - fold down grate for cooking. The other post I saw on same stove showed pics of guys pizza cooked in the fireplace.... I'll be trying that before long.

Reactions: moresnow
I do love a Guinness ... but this was an Russian Imperial Stout - 10.4% alc - pretty tasty and paired with a delicious white pizza ! With the fire burning, it was a very cozy setting. This insert has a built in - fold down grate for cooking. The other post I saw on same stove showed pics of guys pizza cooked in the fireplace.... I'll be trying that before long.

Mmmm. Rusky brew. Sounds good. Take pics if you cook in the stove. That is interesting.