Interesting article on the net with pictures.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Kinda reminds me of the marketing photo that showed up here a few years back which showed a pretty woodstove with a roaring fire . . . and no flue hook up.
Yes, I remember that one. Classic.

i like watching home repair as in this old house. it gives out the new products in each field. when they do a house with a wood stove they usually tell how they did it and show product. as far as bob vila it was good to see him go off that show. when i was 19 i delivered to him when he was just a contractor in cambridge mass before the tv shows. i worked for a lumber yard so use to deliver to his job sites. he was not a friendly person.