It's such a naked feeling...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

precaud

Minister of Fire
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny New Mexico
www.linearz.com
... only having two woodstoves. One gets attached to these things that keep us warm.

I sold the Quad today. It had been sitting unused ever since the Tile Fire showed up three years ago. With CL filled with nothing but old smoke dragons and VC's in need of a rebuild for waaay too much money, it was really the only stove you'd want to put into your home, and was snapped up immediately. It's going into good hands, a state environmental engineer. He already has a proper hearth and chimney installed.

Between the sun and wood you have done a great job of finding the balance. Well done.

precaud post-Quad? ==c

I know what you mean. Just sold the Fireview to my BIL/SIL but I feel as protective of it as I would if it were still mine.

Reactions: precaud
The Mountain Gods are pleased with you.

precaud post-Quad?

Hey, it rhymes, you're a poet!

I know what you mean. Just sold the Fireview to my BIL/SIL but I feel as protective of it as I would if it were still mine.

It is definitely interesting, this attachment/protective feeling about stoves. I put 8 items on the sell block as part of my fall clean-out, and the stove was the only one I felt that way about.

Status
Not open for further replies.