jeez....this guy's gonna hurt himself

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flatbedford said:
NH_Wood said:
Once he started the cut with his foot on the round, I actually had to stop watching!

That part was darn near terrifying!

Before watching I was like "why are these guys getting all excited about having a foot on a round?". I was thinking he was holding it with his foot while making a cross cut, which isn't the safest, but doesn't spell near certain doom.

Then I saw the video. Holy crap is he stupid.

cygnus said:
Clicking through some of the Husky links I came across this horror show. This kid gets my vote for the darwin award.

It's amazing that this kid managed to avoid cutting his face off, his foot off and running the saw into the pavement. I also don't get what the point of the video was, that he can make loud noises with his saw or that his saw is really cool because it can cut wood length wise??

Looks like he was using a 450 though which is that same saw I have.

Y'all keep looking at the testosterone driven soon to be Darwin award winning males...

I keep watching the lady in blue, she's absolutely adorable!

I keep looking over my shoulder to see if the wife is watching.

Adorable, a friggin' earth goddess, seriously. I promise to keep my hands on the KB.

Perpetually in love and a dirty old man,
Littlalex

Uh, perhaps I'm sharing too much.

John Wayne said it best - "You cant fix stupid."

Status
Not open for further replies.