Tags:
  1. jjc

jjc
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 7, 2018
    Loc:
    Vermont
    hi, I have acquired a 602, not sure which model, but has the solid metal door with the circular vent. Cleaned up, removed and retapped several screws.

My question: The top baffle location is shown in the spec drawings I have found online - cupped side down and against back wall - with the vent out the back. If I vent through the top, does the baffle location change?

2. DAKSY

DAKSY
    Patriot Guard Rider Moderator 2.
    NULL

Staff Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Loc:
    Averill Park, NY, on Burden Lake II...
    No. It remains in the same location for both types of venting, in order for it to burn correctly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. begreen

begreen
    Mooderator 2.
    NULL

Staff Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    That is the original F602. Is there a UL tag on the back?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. jjc

jjc
    New Member 2.
    NULL

Nov 7, 2018
    Loc:
    Vermont
    The door is solid with circular vent. The front has only 602 on it. The baffle is solid metal. On the back there is a 2"x4" raised plate that had info on it, but I dont have it here to get details.

thanks

5. begreen

begreen
    Mooderator 2.
    NULL

Staff Member

Nov 18, 2005
    Loc:
    South Puget Sound, WA
    Great little stove. Make sure that the baffle is seated snuggly all the way back.