Just a silly question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My family used to call us "Cheap". lol Then we bought a new Stove, Chimney, Splitter, etc... Lol :lol:

Actually I take back what I said . . . since it is your wife asking what to call you . . . I would go with Stud Muffin . . . yeah . . . tell her that everyone that burns wood refers to themselves as Stud Muffins . . . except for the female wood burners . . . they're known as Smoking Hot. Yeah . . . that's what you should tell her . . . she needs to call you Stud Muffin. :)

firefighterjake said:
Actually I take back what I said . . . since it is your wife asking what to call you . . . I would go with Stud Muffin . . . yeah . . . tell her that everyone that burns wood refers to themselves as Stud Muffins . . . except for the female wood burners . . . they're known as Smoking Hot.

Thank you, Jake. "Men who provide heat, meat, and wheat" just wasn't working for me. I get called `Mom' a lot. You could see how that flies with her . . .

Around half the people I work with heat with wood, and most of the neighbors on my access road, and a lot of the people I know socially either heat with wood or have heated with wood or are in the process of getting a stove installed. It's less of a distinguishing characteristic than gender or politics around here, so a label isn't really pertinent. I realize that's not necessarily the norm--some of you may feel like the Lone Ranger out there if you don't have friends or neighbors who cut and burn. How about cutters/slashers/burners depending upon what you're up to at the time? Hey, ask a silly question . . .

Pyrostitute. I like it.

Danno77 said:
Pyrostitute. I like it.

Yep, I was gonna comment on that one also. :cheese:
It follows along the same lines as my self proclaimed "food whore" status.

I like the term "Woodchucks".

Status
Not open for further replies.