Just when I thought heating season was done...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adkjake

Burning Hunk
Jan 3, 2010
Adirondack High Peaks
Here's the National Weather Service Forecast for the Adirondacks and Western Essex County.
Tonight: Rain. Snow after midnight. Little or no snow accumulation. Lows in the upper 30s. North winds around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

Saturday: Snow in the morning. Rain. Total snow accumulation a dusting to 2 inches. Highs in the lower 40s. North winds around 10 mph with gusts up to 25 mph...increasing to 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

I think the woodstove will get fired up this evening. Heck, it's 47* and raining now!!

Yup. Lots of us in the same boat with this cold spell. I think it came straight from Alaska. But now it is warming up there so maybe it will do the same here?

Hello

I am working in the garage staining and now polyurethaning some shelves. It is too cool and damp for these shelves to ever dry so a nice warm fire is paramount ! ! !

Well I just touched off our fire, it's a damp 44*. We got our garden transplants today and the young lady said it could be an unseasonable 39 Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.