KING 55002 m out again!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha...working on it...Thought is the Draft fan was too High.

i read though this post and when you mentioned your pellet slide door was all the way closed i remembered i had same problem with mine not staying open no matter how tight i got that wing nut the pellets sliding past it always loosed it. so i took it off and put a lock nut on it and tight it with a ratchet never comes loose now.

KaryuLyn27, probably best to start a new thread

Nice job Owen, good to hear Kathryn8518's stove is running correctly

Reactions: Owen1508
Did you call their customer service? Have you tried a PM to Owen1508? Just click on his name under the avatar and a box will show up; click start a conversation.

Hate my pellet stove. Are you still having trouble? Sorry. I'm not at USSC any longer... Have my own Stove service business now and moved to the great NW...so I haven't been able to get on here lately with so much going on. But I can still help you now that I have things settled for the most part.....let me know what exactly is going on. PM me or start a new thread ...

Lakegirl I haven't been able to keep up on here lately so thanks for encouraging USSC or anY issue you think I can help to PM me or give me a heads up on the new post. Sorry been busy, but more than willing to help.

Wondered where you disappeared to... glad to see you back. Feel free to dive in;lol Tracked down the manual for a paragon yesterday that you had uploaded the pdf for on a previous thread so you helped out in absentia...

Cross country move? That's a tough one.!!! Congrats on the new business and enjoy the new scenery.

Thanks..yeah in NW Montana now. And my library of manuals has doubled...older whits, VC, and many more....over 1000 now....so I should have just about every thing...lol. Gas pellet and wood

Reactions: Lake Girl
Status
Not open for further replies.