King 5502m not working

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Kellymarie1020

Mar 14, 2021
Sutton Ma
The auger Will not turn and I already replaced auger the motor. Gave a deep cleaning to the entire unit. Tried to clean and bypass the vac switch. And still I cannot get it to work. Help and suggestions appreciated!!

Will need more info
Does the combustion fan come on?
Any error codes?

Reactions: Ssyko
Could also be the hopper lid switch. Try defeating that with a jumper.

Reactions: Ssyko and ARC
Ok I’m at a loss. We replaced the auger motor, and the vac switch and it’s still not dropping pellets. I filled the fire box up with pellets and turned it on and it started right up and was blowing out heat just fine until the pellets ran out. Does that mean it’s the Hopper switch? When it stopped it was saying error 2.

Ok I’m at a loss. We replaced the auger motor, and the vac switch and it’s still not dropping pellets. I filled the fire box up with pellets and turned it on and it started right up and was blowing out heat just fine until the pellets ran out. Does that mean it’s the Hopper switch? When it stopped it was saying error 2.
Did you jump it? Throwing parts at it only deflates your wallet.

Reactions: Ssyko and johneh