Last two days work

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2broke2ride

Burning Hunk
Dec 23, 2014
Townsend MA
I also posted these in the gear, pic of the wood and a short video cutting with the Mac 10-10
Bucked up the whole 10 wheeler load.
c63860c0aecd16227986aed4f0701013.jpg

A lot of work but your cutting video made me concerned with the shift potential of the pile and no PPE. Just because the saw is old school doesn't mean you have to be too;)

Helmet chaps and glove protect the ones we love.

bob

A lot of work but your cutting video made me concerned with the shift potential of the pile and no PPE. Just because the saw is old school doesn't mean you have to be too;)
I know, I do where ear protection gloves and chaps. Like an idiot I didn't have them on in the video. In the pic you can see the gloves and muffs sitting on the stonewall and if you look close you can just make out the chaps on the left side of the pic just out of frame sitting on a roundd8759e68e56e9ced5a3cf8488130ae05.jpg

Reactions: Lake Girl
Status
Not open for further replies.