Latest weather Map

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaw520

Feeling the Heat
Oct 15, 2012
Modena
Hurrican Sandy.jpg ..this just in!!

If Sandy brings in cold weather, my stove will be happy.

Bill

If Sandy brings in cold weather, my stove will be happy.

Bill
I'm not in any rush for winter & cold weather, I love the temps this time of year. That being said, I am ready and so is my stove!

Guess I hit the liquor store tomorrow.....Oh boy, what a great excuse to get sloshed ==c

Shaw 520, pretty frickin' funny. Thanks for the laugh.
Newf,.... beautiful pooch,... i just lost my Newf (my best bud) for 15 yrs,... great dogs,...great companions.

15 years! That's fantastic. Our girl is 9, still in good shape. This is our first Newf, will never own another breed but Newfoundland. She much prefers snowstorms to these hurricane/tropical storm things. We have lucked out so far; lots of flickering lights, but power hasn't gone out completely for more than a few seconds. Still glad I made that trip to the liquor store.....

I will get another Newfy one day! Great dogs,.. day three still no power,...

Status
Not open for further replies.