Lazy, lazy, lazy...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those baby wipes work on gown up rear ends too...Sometimes the situation calls for baby wipes...and god bless my wife for having them in the house ;D Oh and I also use them to clean the car dash when I'm stuck in traffic.
For taco night - they offer a nice cool touch when the situation calls for it.
Just sayin.

I clean once a week or not whether she needs it or not......the stove that is :)

I use Fantastic spray and a paper towel to clean the glass.
I know the window in the stove is ceramic not glass, but Fantastic is not good for glass and I don't know that it is safe for ceramic. It can cause permanent fogging of glass.
I recently tried a car glass cleaner with silicone in it. The ash still sticks to the window, but most of the ash wipes off with a dry paper towel.

I know the window in the stove is ceramic not glass, but Fantastic is not good for glass and I don't know that it is safe for ceramic. It can cause permanent fogging of glass.
I recently tried a car glass cleaner with silicone in it. The ash still sticks to the window, but most of the ash wipes off with a dry paper towel.

Rest assured Harvey, Snowy knows what she is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.