Lenox Montage F32

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

sawdust1

Nov 9, 2008
Western MA
Looking for someone who also has this stove. Having some problems with the glass always getting covered with ash. Also do you use an OAK on the stove? Exhaust setup is as follows, tee off of stove 4 foot section of pipe into wall thimble then into a 71/4 inch flue lined chimney about 12 feet tall. No OAK.

What are your cleaning routines for the exhaust venting and internal exhaust pathways in the stove? I know my stove gets dirty glass when it is close to it's 1000 hour run time (approx. 1 ton usage). When it idles more frequently, glass gets dirty quickly too. Have you always had issues with this exhaust set-up or is this recent?

Did you try a search of the forum?

Looks like Iron Strike is now manufacturing these: http://ironstrike.us.com/system/doc...0116-00_A_Montage_32FS_EN_IICO.pdf?1430839044

Last week cleaned out the stove the pipe the chimney also cleaned out the exhaust passages as best that I can. Seems to better. Thanks for your response.