Let it Snow Let it Snow.........

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kabbott

Nov 19, 2007
Hampstead,Maryland
Days like today are made for wood heat. With 18 inches give or take and 8 or so more on the way it sure feels nice to crank the
thermostat up a few degrees and not have to worry about burning up the oil, Just a couple more hours worth of busting up some
fuel in the woods. Looks like this will be the biggest storm for December on record in the Baltimore area.....Woohoo, I love it.

Oh by the way it's 20 degrees and windy, makes for some nice fluffy drifts.
Anyone up north in store for some of this storm?

kabbott said:
Days like today are made for wood heat. With 18 inches give or take and 8 or so more on the way it sure feels nice to crank the
thermostat up a few degrees and not have to worry about burning up the oil, Just a couple more hours worth of busting up some
fuel in the woods. Looks like this will be the biggest storm for December on record in the Baltimore area.....Woohoo, I love it.

Oh by the way it's 20 degrees and windy, makes for some nice fluffy drifts.
Anyone up north in store for some of this storm?

Kabbott:
Used to live in Westminster, Now live north of Gettysburg, Pa. I have about 12 inches of snow now.... Please keep the rest down there, Thank You!! :)
Bob

Outside Temp 22F, Wind Chill 18F, 3inches of white stuff, and The GARN temp is cooking along at 190F destined for 200F before long. Man I sure did get it up in running just in time. Let it snow!

Status
Not open for further replies.