Living With an Obsolete Pellet Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I know I am jumping on this way late.Someone sent me pics of manual and I have converetd to PDF because so many people have helped me along the way I need to pay back some how. As far as excessive smoke goes- I suggest moving that handle back and forth (lookes like some sort of tube coming down from top of inside of stove) I did that and it sumped a lot of ash and solved the smoke issue immediately. Of course my wife is mad because we all have black lung disease and that was stupid easy fix. Hahahahaha!!!! If you need a copy of manual email me and I will send it to you in either word format or PDF.
I would love a copy of the manual. I acquired this stove from a friend and I love its simplicity, but I would like to know the ins and outs of it. Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.